Myriad LC2 Nema 4 - Mounted and wired in a Nema 4 Box
Delivery: 1-2 weeks. Accepts a standard analog input signal and offers isolated retransmission of signal. 4 Relay outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable
Myriad 'LC2' Monitor Controller Single Channel Monitor Controller with Extended Capabilities
- Microprocessor Based
- Graphic LCD Display
- 5 Function keys
- 20 Point Linearization
- Isolated 24VDC Sensor Power
- 4/20MA, 1-5V, 0-5V, 0-10VDC Input
- 1 Analog Input
- 2 Analog Output
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 4 Solid State Outputs
- 4 Relay Outputs 5 AMP
- Fully User Programmable in English
- 'MV Net' Port RS 485 +User Port
THE MYRIAD LC2 PROVIDES CONTINUOUS PROCESS MONITORING AND CONTROL FROM ANALOG INPUTS
- Completely user programmable
- Selectable engineering units
- Offers four Form 'C' relay outputs with setpoint and deadband adjustment
- 4 digital inputs with 4 solid state outputs
- 100MA of 24VDC sensor power 'On-Board'
- 20 point user configurable linearizer
- Scaleable 4/20MA retransmit analog output
- Backlit graphical LCD display Panel mount ¼ DIN or Nema 4X housing
- Displays level in numeric and bar graph format
Myriad LC2 offers unmatched versatility in level control.
The unit accepts all standard analog input signals and offers isolated retransmission of the signal. 4 relay outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable, for 'set' and 'reset' points (differential control).
Graphical and numerical, process displays are standard.